“About Keto Meal Prep: The Complete Low Carb Meal Prep Cookbook for Beginners:
Knock Out These Easy Meal-Prep Ideas and Have Happy Keto Meals All Week
Whether you are a mom or a student or working full time, cooking every day may seem like a hard task. This is where meal prep comes into the picture. If you focus on eating according to the keto diet and invest a few minutes per day in meal preps, you will be able to decrease your junk intake and also be able to consume healthy meals.
This book helps you understand ketogenic meal prepping and how to switch to clean eating so you get the best of home-cooked meals prepared from the freshest ingredients available.
The Keto Meal Prep Cookbook features:
• 55 prep ahead recipes that are going to make life easier
• necessary information and basic principles for successful incorporation of make-ahead keto meals into your dietary plan
• Simply-illustrated guidelines on how to freeze, store, and reheat your meals to keep food fresh, safe, and tasty
• Amazing variety of Keto Breakfast and Lunch dishes, which are full of flavor and healthy fats
• Simple dinner ideas, low carb beef burgers, chicken, lamp and other fantastic recipes
• Special chapter for keto snacks lovers with commonly found ingredients
• All recipes supported by nutritional breakdowns, full images, and portion control
Buy the ebook:
Buy the Book On Amazon
Adele Baker was born in the shadow of the Blue Ridge mountains. Her father’s job relocated the family every few years. At 13, she had experienced many cuisines, from Cajun seafood gumbo, to Swiss cheese fondue, to Mediterranean keftedes (lamb meatballs). Her family prioritized time around the dinner table, and there were usually more people at the table than the original six. She appreciated the close-knit family of her childhood, and valued meals together.
Micah and Adele met in college, married, and within two years of graduation, their family had grown. Addie Rae was born in March, and Adele experienced unbounded joy during her daughter’s first year. The family hiked the Blue Ridge mountains with Addie Rae tucked into the backpack. They sailed the lakes of northern Michigan, skied and biked the hills of Virginia and hiked the San Jacinto mountains of California.
Despite a healthy lifestyle, Adele discovered that the weight gain of pregnancy had not disappeared. She sought a workable diet, and research led her to the ketogenic diet. It fit well with her lifestyle and became a way of life. The pounds melted and Adele’s energy increased. The theme of a healthy diet so captivated her that she continued to create delicious recipes for everyday life. She hopes that you enjoy the following recipes, and wishes you success with your new way of life.
Follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website