Get rid of anxiety and panic attacks!
Anxiety can take several forms, it is an emotion, just like anger, sadness and happiness, and is felt by all at some point in our lives. Symptoms for mild anxiety can be bodily sensations like butterflies in the stomach feeling, sweaty palms and forehead, everyone has experienced at least one of them at some point in their lives. It is normal to feel anxious from time to time. However in some cases anxiety takes a notch up in level with symptoms to match, this uncommon form of anxiety in people is then termed as an anxiety disorder.
It is important to understand that managing anxiety in any intensity is quite possible, it is also important to understand that even though the symptoms might make you uncomfortable, the symptoms are actually not dangerous. It is in fact almost always treatable through therapy and exercises, i.e. you yourself can rid yourself of anxiety.
Here are some answers to some questions you might have about this book:
1. What is this book about?: This book is about anxiety and panic disorders and how to get rid of them.
2. Should I buy this book only if I have anxiety and panic attacks?: No. Anxiety is an emotion. It is felt by all people in the world, you should read this book as a counter-measure to both normal anxiety and anxiety disorders.
3. Is there actually a way to cure anxiety?: Well as it turns out, a combination of therapy and exercises have succeeded in treating anxiety to degree more than medication, most doctors say so. So instead of spending money on medication, spend money in improving your mental and physical control over anxiety and panic attacks i.e. buy this book. But the author (me) is not a doctor and is merely writing for educational purposes.
4. Do you have other FREE resources that I can use?: Sure, visit cognitt.com to get tons of articles on many problems and solutions including anxiety and panic attacks.
This book is here to provide you information about anxiety and panic attacks as well as strategies and techniques to deal with them. The book consists of four chapters based on various aspects of dealing with the said problem.
Anxiety can take a toll on one’s life. The life of a person with an anxiety disorder is not a life which can be called fun. It can result in ruined relationships and takes out the joy of being alone or enjoying the company of others. Sometimes the attacks come when you least expect them to. Sometimes it looks like everything is okay but the attack is actually going on internally. It might feel like something significant is required, a catalyst, to rid of your anxiety. That catalyst might be you, your initiative. Anxiety and panic attacks can be a whole lot easier to deal with if you have a plan. Look at long term relief that you will achieve by going through short term pain and you will rid yourself of your suffering.
On the other side we look at panic attacks, and how obnoxious they can be, people describe the feeling of having a panic attack as dying. It is important to realize when you are going to have a panic attack.
In this book you will learn about:
1. How to get rid of anxiety
2. How to stop fearing future panic attacks
3. What steps to take to diagnose a panic attack
4. What steps to take to gain long-term control over anxiety and panic attacks
5. And much, much more!
Download your copy today!
Get this book for FREE from July 9 to July 13 (Don’t suffer from anxiety and panic attacks any longer!)
Tags: Anxiety attack, Anxiety disorder, Anxiety cure, Freedom from anxiety, Panic problem
Buy the ebook:
Buy the Book On Amazon
Stotra Anubhav is a 19 year old author from India. This is his second to be published on the kindle store. His approach towards writing is to give as much value to the reader as quickly as possible, so that they can apply the knowledge in his books instantly.
Stotra’s hobbies include basketball, table tennis, reading and running.