“Make Money Online” serves as a brilliant step-by-step guide for beginners on how to start and cultivate a lucrative freelance career online using platforms like Upwork to succeed.
All the tips and career advice that you find in this book are not merely stolen from Google. These are real-life experiences painstakingly collected over the years by successful freelancers such as Yaroslav Brol, a video editing and animation specialist from Ukraine.
From this freelance manifesto, you will find out HOW TO:
– deal with fears and finally step into freelance
– complete a profile that catches the eye of prospective clients
– create an amazing proposal that helps you stand out in a crowd
– deal with clients: how to spot difficult customers and how to find trusted long-term contracts
– manage your time
– figure out how much to charge for your time
– avoid scammers (and there are lots!)
Want to be inspired to achieve greater success? The “Make Money Online” freelance guide will help you take charge of your own life and succeed!
Buy the ebook:
Buy the Book On Amazon
Iryna Tverda is a Ukrainian blogger, journalist, and great Ukraine-lover.
The freelance guide “Make Money Online” is based on Iryna`s interview with a top-rated Ukrainian video-editor who started out his freelance career with only a couple of self-edited videos from his own wedding. After a few years, he now earns $50/hour and is financially independent enough to travel the world with his wife and son.
This is the second book written by Iryna Tverda. The first one is a travel guide to Ukraine created with an intention to spread a word about her beautiful homeland.
Follow the author on social media: