Do you wish you could live abroad? Where would you go? What would you do once you got there? Whether your dream is to escape your current life, become a globetrotter, explore new career paths or just enjoy life elsewhere, this book is for you.
In this book, you will learn to:
• Plan and be prepared for what comes next
• Adjust to your new life and settle in smoothly
• Recognize and understand cultural differences
• Make successful decisions while on your new journey
• Live life without regrets thinking, “if only I had done it”
Buy the ebook:
Buy the Book On Amazon
Rachel Smets is a bestselling author, TEDx speaker, Lecturer International Business, and Cross-CulturalTrainer.. She helps people understand cultural nuances and enjoy their new surroundings abroad, which also boosts their confidence!
She has been living and working abroad for many years. This has broadened her mind, her understanding in cultures, interactions, and enhanced her flexibility towards people and places. She has learned to turn every challenge into a new opportunity.
Rachel loves to inspire people and help them to become their best selves!
Follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website
Facebook Fan Page