FINITE MEANS. INFINITE POSSIBILITIES.
What leads a demotivated salesman to suddenly start selling fast? What leads an underperforming student to swiftly turn their grades around? What leads an average student to become the best? What leads the best to perform even better?
What if you too can open yourself to a life of infinite possibilities?
In this mindset-transforming book full of inspiring stories of trials and triumph, you will discover how to:
• Be the best you can be, by tapping in to the secret power of super-achievers that you can use to increase your focus, multiply your productivity and accelerate your performance in any field.
• Uncover the mindset that you can use to generate long-lasting impact in your personal, professional and academic lives.
• Discover how to be resilient, observant and future-ready with the Infinite Possibilities Manifestos.
• Become an influencer who can bring people together to achieve a common goal by nurturing high-performing teams.
This book consists of three sections:
1. Real life stories of trials and triumphs
2. Infinite Possibilities manifesto
3. The art and science behind Infinite Possibilities and its practical applications in corporate and academic worlds
Recommended read for leaders, students and educators who want to make a difference in their lives and the lives of others.
Buy the ebook:
Buy the Book On Amazon
Sindu Sreebhavan knows the effect of mindset in the success of individuals, corporates and teams. Before she became an entrepreneur, speaker, coach and the founder of multiple initiatives to help people unleash their potentials, Sindu has spent years in international management consulting, helping organisations with innovative business processes and technology to progress to the next level. She is a lead author of the international bestseller Breakthrough. Sindu is the CEO of As Many Minds, Executive Director of Thought Expressions, Founder and Chairperson of International Youth Leadership & Innovation Forum (IYLIF) and the founding editor of The Kidz Parade Edutainment Magazine. Well known for her work in design thinking and growth mindset, Sindu holds a B.Tech in Computer Science & Engineering, and two MBAs from NUS Business School and UCLA Anderson School of Management.
Follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website