Parenting eBook Available for FREE only on June 29 & 30, 2016 (Normally $4.99)
Are You Over Looking Critical Ways to Help Your Children Adjust to Your Divorce?
In this concise and powerful book, counselor and award-winning Christian author Renee Smith Ettline, M.Ed., outlines 12 opportunity areas where parents can help their children cope with the realities of divorce. Within each opportunity area are specific actions parents can take. These simple actions can make a big difference in your children’s ability to thrive despite divorce.
What You Do Matters! Help your children find safety and support that fosters a well-adjusted life despite the divorce of their parents.
Learn Ways To:
* Minimize your children’s divorced-related stress and frustration,
* Help children adjust to a life that is split between two homes,
* Talk with your children about separation and divorce,
* Help your children cope with a negligent parent,
* Help children find spiritual grounding in a time of turmoil,
* And much more.
Get your copy now and start helping your children today!
This Christian Focused book is available in these Formats: eBook