Chess may possibly be a learning tool to understand why a person respond to certain situations with peculiar behavioral characteristics when an opportunity is available or arises.
Typically anthropological societies have their settings in two types of archaeological communities; the farming communities and the hunting communities.
The inferential context to the subject matter concerning chess which is open for discussion or debate is that there essential are two types of chess players at each extreme of the kaleidoscopic spectrum.
The first type or class of chess players are those who employ tactical strategic planning ( the farming/gathering/harvesting class) delays for longer terms or prolonged logistics for checkmating an opponent’s King(s).
The second type or class of chess players are those chess enthusiasts who position his/her pieces for an instant win ( the hunting class ) resulting in a quick checkmate defeat of an opponents’ Kings(s).
The effects of the two types of playing techniques raises the awareness of the strategic notion of chess players who either play with compassion or with a passion.
Chess players who play with compassion may be those enthusiasts who share the view that winning the game(s) are not the only means to an end but rather viewed as a contextual premonition of enhancing the involvement in the qualitative as well as the qualitative richness of the evolution of intrinsic strategic dexterity and or tactical engagements.
On the contrary the other supposition of play involves chess players who play with a passion ( the premonition that winning is the only means to an end while negating other aspects of strategic domination of the game through qualitative and or quantitative data spectral diagnostic and prognostic analysis.
The usage of the data quality without precedence to either winning or losing a match is much more an effective suggestive topic which is open for discussion or data gathering.
Such a topic may provide a descriptive narrative of the underlying causes of human behavioral characteristics pertaining to the possible application and implementation of chess players’ logic strategic potentialities and capabilities with regards to and in accordance with the understanding of the set of Rules of Engagements or Detante BEFORE a match commence.
Targeted Age Group: Chess players ages : 10 – 90 years old
1. What makes you proud to be a writer from San Bernardino,California?
My sense of pride from being a writer from San Bernardino,California stems from the notion that I am easily able to convey to my readers the practical aspects of Advance 3-D Model Matrix Chess with Diagrams, Illustrations, Drawings and Photography displaying the space-aged game board model, Model III , the Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model in my Advance Chess books and E-Books.
2. What or who inspired you to become a writer?
My cousin,Robert H. Brown, who is currently a British citizen residing in England and who also holds a doctoral degree in English was influential in my decision to try a writing career beside my Engineering interests. Writing is a magnificent tool that enables me to promote ideas of Advance Chess to help to enlighten others about alternative and evolving styles and art forms of playing Advance 3-D Model Chess as opposed to the draconian ways of conventional chess and to offer some important moral compass for those readers who have an open mind to newer opportunities to explore and to exhaust the tapestry of psychological warfare under the philosophical guidance to exhaust the possibilities to newer, informative approaches to life in general. My rather unique chess book(s) allow readers to “Live for Greatness” ; the Greatness which comes from their minds and their hearts. It espouses the philosophy that, “You are what you think, you think therefore you are” . My books dare readers to explore and to rediscover their innate and rather yet dormant passion for excellence in their quintessential cognition quest along a journey that provides fun and entertainment in the process.
3. When did you begin writing with the intention of becoming published ?
My writing began upon conceiving the concepts of Advance Matrix Chess. There was a need to add excitement and pizzazz to the already mundane and ubiquitous games of classical convention chess, to raise the bar of the games to higher levels of sophistication , to test the plasticity boundary limit ranges of a human full spectrum cognitive elasticity cognition capacity , potentiality and endurance and to provide chess readers different, dynamic perspectives to their intellectual intelligence tests for Logistics and Strategics Diagnostics as well as Prognostic Analysis. In order to achieve these objectives, I discover newer ways of playing chess using 3-Dimensional (3-D) model ( notably, Model III, the Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model to name a few ) to enhance the potential dynamic and kinetic parametric variations of Advance 3-D Matrix Vector Logistics Chess. Thus, writing provides a practical tool, among many, to reach out to the masses, who share similar game board interests and passion of the game and who are eager to explore and exhaust newer awareness of the concepts of game play at Advance cognitive Logistics levels.
4. Did your environment or upbringing play a pivotal role in your writing and did you use it to your advantage ?
As children, my three junior brothers and I were fortunate to attend the college preparation American International School that required high scholastic achievements as a prerequisite for admittance. The acquisition of my academic skills continue to play a crucial role in my writing style today, as I continue to utilize these fundamentally acquired knowledge skills to my advantage which is tantamount to my progressive writing achievements.
5. Do you come up with your title before or after you write the manuscript ?
The sequence of occurrence is random and or arbitrary. If I write the title of my choice before I write the manuscript it may be a random selection choice among a list of other perspective title choices that represent the dynamic, kaleidoscopic qualities of the manuscript. If I choose a title after I write the manuscript, the choice may be the one that best depicts, embodies and advances the ideas and concepts of Advance Chess which is opened for discussion and debate.
6. Please introduce your genre and why you prefer to write in that genre ?
Basically, the genre of my work focuses on Non-Fiction, How-to-Play, Board games and Advance Logistics Chess. My preference for this genre portrays my interest and strength in the field of Cognitive Logistics awareness which Advance Matrix Chess provides. Moreover, I am able to utilize and to test some of my photographic skills, despite some of the complications visual field awareness and clarity that arises from photographing the images of the game board among other forms of game boards that may have practical applications to Aeronautical Engineering, Nautical Engineering and Architectural Engineering as well as other possible applications for alternative forms of interstellar habitat module that may be utilized for non-geodesic and non-geocentric habitats with semblance to potential space structures that may apply for the Lunar colonies of the moon , the Martian colonies and beyond.
In addition, the reading public has little exposure to chess writers especially pertaining even more so to Advance 3-D Model Matrix Chess writers who are able to uncover and raise awareness of the concepts of Advance Chess, to create dynamic game play possibilities , to design game Boards of different types of 3-D geodesic models and to publish the games in print or digital displays.
7. What was your inspiration, spark or light bulb moment that inspired you to write the book that you are now seeking to promote ?
After designing the models, to name a few , which includes Model III , the Longitudinal Star Gate Model, and randomly engaging with a few games on each separate model, the thought of translating the games into several books did spark my interest to publish my findings in order to reach out to the growing numbers of inquisitive chess enthusiasts world-wide and to raise the levels of awareness about the sophistication possibilities and probabilities of the game into incrementally kaleidoscopic dynamics and kinetics postulates.
8. What has been your most rewarding experiences with your writing process ?
My writing process provides to me a sense of satisfaction and purpose in life. Although, I have yet to reap the financial rewards for my efforts, I still think that translating my work into published books is therapeutic for an energetic writer as myself, especially even more so that I still have declining youthful years ahead of me. At least, I would be able to leave behind my published accomplishments in the history books of chess which most readers may recall my name with reference and referencing my Advance chess books. I am looking forward to my old age whereby I may be able to test my knowledge base retention skills with regards to the games pertaining to Advance 3-D Matrix Chess with the supposition reference to the particular game board model in question. My legacy would be that I may be remembered as the “Father of Modern Day Advance 3-D Matrix Vector Logistics Chess”. My motto with regards to age-related memory retention is, “If you don’t use it, you lose it”.
9. Have you had negative experiences in your writing career ? If so, please explain how it could have been avoided ?
As I may recall, my negative experiences in my writing career originates with the initial writing of the game manuscripts. On many occasions during that time I discover mistakes ( with regards to the format and content editing ) initially using Greek symbols, to which may I add, after a great deal of deliberation and consideration to its effectiveness in print and to which , in due coarse, Alpha-Numeric lettering was my decision of preference especially due to the ease of typographical convenience and quality data input. Luckily, I was able to rectify those flaws and to minimize the error margins. This does not necessarily imply that typo-errors in the copies are void of mistakes within reason.
Also, at times my verb tenses appear to be non-consistent with the correct grammatical sequencing. I am conscious of this problem each time I write and to alleviate this problem I use written words with technical implications and relevance.
Other negative experiences involve not realizing initially during my writing career that the publishing industry is a slow start financial rewarding system. It takes a while for upstart and merging authors as myself to reap the financial rewards. The solution to this problem depends upon many factors and involves complex issues relating to how well an author applies himself/herself towards persistent efforts in promoting their work to the general public.
10. What has been your most rewarding experiences in your publishing journey ?
I have yet to reap the financial rewards for my books. My publishing company lags prompt Quarterly financial reports. My most rewarding experiences are knowing that my works are published, acquiring a sense of satisfaction in my efforts to present my findings to the public knowing that my work depicts my best available writing skills at the time of publication, providing me the opportunity to test my photographic skills with my digital camera before publishing the final copy and taking pride with the knowledge that my efforts may be recorded in the History Book of Chess as being the Founder, Inventor , Instructor , Author and Father of the Modern Day Advance 3-D Model Matrix Vector Logistics Distributive Chess.
11. Have you had negative experiences in your publishing journey ? If so, please explain how it could have been avoided.
My publishing company lags financial reporting. Avoidance to this problem may depends upon establishing persistent dialogues with my publishing company.
12. What piece of advice would you give to other authors ?
The publishing business has a competitive market which many authors both well-known ( because the readership love their style or genre of writing ) and unknown ( because some authors may not have or utilize the necessary tools for massive exposure being new to the industry ) would find intriguing. It is important to note that your work as an emerging author in your genre stands out from the rest of the crowd of published authors.
Towards this regard, one may want to ask themselves the following questions concerning success in the publishing industry :
1. What makes my work unique ?
2. Why would a reader want to read my novel ?
3. Am I allowing my published work speak for itself without being so pretentious ?
4. What would compel a reader to purchase my book ?
5. Do I emulate a passion for writing my books ?
6. Am I consistent with my daily rigorous routine efforts to process and apply my writing skills to my unpublished work ?
7. Do I have what it takes, the love , the passion ( zeal ), the compassion ( patience ) , the time , the resources and effort to become a successful writer with the awareness that the book publishing industry has a competitive market which implies that the financial rewards may not necessarily arrive in a timely manner or be immediate or forth coming spontaneously ?
8. Am I constantly actively writing my next book despite the fact of accomplishing the current book ?
9. Do I apply the right networking skills and exposure for my books ?
10. How do I relax while writing the manuscripts for my current book or my next near future books ?
11. Do I have the right organizational skills to write my next book in an orderly sequence and format?
12. How do I augment mm Reading , Writing and Speaking skills to meet the growing demands of the book publishing market ?
13. Who are your favorite authors and why ?
Those authors are Robert Louis Stevenson and Charles Dickens. The reason why they are my favorite authors is due to the poetic writing style of Robert Louis Stevenson and the sophisticated elegance writing style of Charles Dickens. My exposure to their works was at an early stage during my Elementary schooling years and later during my High School education.
14. Please share any added questions and answers that would interest your readers .
Who will benefit from reading your book ? While many authors feel that everyone will benefit – in many cases , there are specific types of persons who would not only enjoy reading the Cognitive Logistics knowledge of Advance Chess and puzzle solving but also be able to acquire some important moral guidance compass.
Who are those persons ?
Readers who benefit from my books are :
(1) Those who may find that the classical game of conventional chess a bit boring.
(2) Those chess readers who are eager to learn the new,exciting concepts of Advance 3-D Matrix Chess.
(3) Those readers who are chess enthusiasts and have high expectations of the game.
(4) Those chess readers who have an open mind and are receptive to newer challenges of chess games.
(5) Those readers who seek finger-nail biting , seat-gripping excitement towards the new exciting games of Advance 3-D Model Chess.
(6) Those chess readers who crave for hours of entertainment with non-conventional , out-of-the-box strategic games that are mind-boggling, mind-baffling and mind-blowing.
(7) Readers who are avid chess players who tactical skills and mastery of the concepts of both conventional and Advance Matrix Chess may fall in the spectral range ranks of Beginners, Intermediates , Semi-Professionals , Professionals , Masters , Grand-Masters , Super-Grand-Masters , The Humble Ones , The Tolerant Ones and the Virtuous Ones.
(8) Readers who play chess as a hobby and who take joy in experiencing for the first time the learning experience about the complexities and challenges of the intense psychological warfare of Advance 3-D Model Matrix Vector Distributive Chess.
(9) Readers who crave for the ULTIMATE battle plan war games.
(10) Chess readers who desperately want to divulge into the pseudo-dynamics and quasi-kinetics World of Chess in order to explore and to exhaust the opportunities to test the plasticity boundary limit ranges of their full spectrum cognitive elasticity cognition capabilities and potentialities.
(11) Those chess readers who may want a different perspective to their intelligence test for Logistics and Strategics Diagnostics and Prognostics Analysis applicability.
(12) Chess readers who want to acquire the new , exciting gaming knowledge about Advance 3-D Chess and to progress ahead of the learning curve well above the Masters and Grand-Masters of the classical games of conventional chess.
(13) Chess readers who crave for the ULTIMATE Collector’s book item in chess gaming. This book provides some important moral lessons for those readers with an open mind to newer opportunities to explore and to exhaust the tapestry of intense psychological warfare.
15. How would you like your book(s) to be remembered once you’ve passed on ?
The legacy that I would leave behind for others to follow and emulate is to provide pioneering efforts in engaging and advancing the concepts of Advance 3-D Chess gaming and hopefully aspire others to not only allow the game to materialize into an Olympic sport where both humans and robots are competing participants but also to serve as a catalyst for recreational activities for Astronauts and Martian colonists alike whether on the Lunar surface , Martian surface or beyond.
16. What differentiates your book from similar books that are available in the market ?
My book differentiates from other similar genre books in that field on the market in that it provides special unique Diagrams , Illustrations , Drawings and Photos about the space-aged games of Advance 3-D Chess, with particular reference to Model III , The Longitudinal Star Gate 14 Model , the first of any kind that is available in the book industry.
The illustrations in my chess book(s) makes learning from it fun and easy to understand. The book(s) also provide mathematical Alpha-Numeric symbolic Equations or Statements that display the mathematical relationships of the chess piece movements and distributive logistics relativity. The language of chess is indeed an expression of mathematical spatial relativity.
17. In seven sentences of less what is the synopsis for your book ?
In summary, these books add excitement and pizzazz to what may already seem to be mundane and boring conventional chess games. I have come up with ( as an Inventor , Instructor , Author , Game Board Designer , Strategists and Analyst of Advance Matrix Vector Logistics Chess ) newer ways of playing chess using Advance 3-Dimensional Game Board Model to enhance the potential dynamics and kinematic kinetics of the game. This allows players to exhaust and to explore the almost seemingly endless possibilities and probabilities these games provide thus raising an individual’s tactical skills and prowess to higher levels of sophisticated awareness.
18. Why did you write these books ?
I wrote those books to add excitement and pizzazz to the game of chess, whose etiquette was taught to me by my late Dad, David Franklin Neal, Sr. My intent was to allow chess players to tap into the seemingly unlimited reservoir tapestry of Advance Chess that espouses almost unlimited game plan possibilities and probabilities.
Follow the author on social media:
Learn more about the writer. Visit the Author’s Website
Facebook Fan Page