Now on sale for $0.99!
You’ll love the talking eggplant!
In this award-winning novel, you’ll travel through strange but real medieval events with a heroic trio on a quest that’s both weird and wonderful. And that’s not all:
– March across medieval Europe with an army of misfits led by a boy prophet.
– Train with stoned and unlikely killers who terrorize Middle East rulers.
– Peek inside Hassan i Sabbah’s ancient library of mystical and profane literature.
– Touch the petrified body of the world’s first man, Adam.
– Get juicy gossip from a fresh, fast-talking, funny vegetable.
Orphans, Assassins and the Existential Eggplant shimmies through the early 13th century with a gorgeous alchemist, teenage genius and a 600 year-old shrunken and truly heroic eggplant that can speak to whomever wears it.
In search of the fabled Lost Stone of Eden, they cross Europe and the Mediterranean with the Children’s Crusade, hijack a caravan in the Sahara desert, live with hashish-fueled Assassins in the mountains of Persia and rediscover paradise on the island of Bahrain.
Orphans, Assassins and the Existential Eggplant was the Silver Winner in The Wishing Shelf Book Awards, 2015.